Read some of the comments from our fans!
- What a great place. The food is delicious and the variety of the meals is so interesting! Being able to have authentic English dishes right here in Lake County is very cool! I’ve been here twice and have had wonderful experiences both times. The owners of the pub are extremely nice and they really take great care of their customers and you can tell that they love what they do and want everyone to truly enjoy the food and the experience. I had the Bangers and Mash this last time and it was so good! The Yorkshire Pudding was so yummy! I highly recommend giving this place a try I know I’ll come back again, for sure!
- If you enjoy the authentic English pub atmosphere, this is the place for you. It is so welcoming. The food is fantastic. There is a great variety of beer. The crowd that goes is very laid back. You make friends while you are there. The staff also has a cool vibe. It is just a chill place where you can be yourself, a rare jewel in that respect. It is also dog friendly. Doggies get a water bowl and treats. The music just tops it off.
- We sat outside on a beautiful sunny morning and the service was friendly and helpful. The beer was crisp and cold, the food delicious. Best breakfast, portion was generous, everything fresh yummy.
- We weren’t sure where to go…we stumbled across Magical Meat Boutique and fell in love with the quirky British decor. The bartender had a cute & friendly personality. The chef’s wife was on top of everything and so helpful. The menu was impressive. We ordered the lamb shank, the carvery with turkey & the bangers n mash FOR BREAKFAST! We indulged in their Guiness Ganache Chocolate Cake with Baileys Cream Cheese Icing, all of it was THE BOMB, DELICIOUS, SUPERB, DOWNRIGHT GOOOOOD!!! We also bought 2 jars of the mustard they serve. If you don’t eat here you’re missing out!
- Great place to relax and catch a bit of casual fun. Amazing beer, good hearty food and regular entertainment. The owners and staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. Breakfast was a real surprise and very tasty. Just having a great place to sit outside, have an ice cold one and people watch is worth.
- First time..just tried a Black and Tan… Wow!! The real deal! Went back a week later and had a sampler of the food…. again..The real deal!! The black pudding and white pudding are extraordinary as well as the pork sausage and the bacon. You gotta try it. The service was great! We enjoyed every minute there. Going back soon for the “Full Monty”